News / Latest News
/ 03.09.18 /
Introducing Working for Women
Today is International Women’s Day, a day that celebrates the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. What better day to launch our first monthly communication to our tribe and update you on our progress!
W4W launch update
Our founding board of directors is working tirelessly to get W4W up and running this year. Our current focus areas are:
- Establishing partnerships with 3-5 proven Tri-state region area non-profits committed to elevating the economic status of women
- Finalizing participation criteria and membership benefits
- Signing on 2-3 organizations as founding members
And hot off the presses: We recently “soft launched” our website and social media properties. Check us out at www.workingforwomen.org and on our social properties below. We will be updating these all over the next month.
The time is right for W4W
- Government funding to non-profits is decreasing, and new models of funding are needed.
- The world is calling for businesses to demonstrate positive impacts on society beyond the financial bottom line.
- Women are rising up and speaking out.
Help us help women
Help us keep making the connections that are critical to our success. We would not be here without your support!
- Identify others who might like to be part of our Tribe and share W4W with them.
- If you are interested or know someone who might like to be an inaugural member, send us a note.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and spread the word.
We will be sending updates out monthly, so you can keep up on our progress. We would love to hear any and all feedback!