News / Impact
/ 01.27.21 /
Expanding Our Partners Capacity in 2020
As we enter 2021, we are stronger than ever and ready to build off the foundation set in 2020. It was truly a year of challenges, but it showed us clearly where our efforts are best focused going forward. We enter 2021 knowing our job is to help business Give Back Better and to continue to expand the capacity of our partners.
We worked with seven nonprofit partners in 2020 to expand their capacity, in terms of content and ability to reach more women and girls. Here’s a summary of all the great work we completed:
- HomeFront – completed a negotiation workshop with member ZS and employees in their Princeton office for 11 women in Trenton NJ on March 10th. It was our last in-person event of the year.
- NWNY – provided virtual Spring and Fall Negotiation Workshops to over 30 women with member ZS and employees in their NY office
- Girls Inc Westchester – completed a User Experience project to enhance their website experience and increase donations with member ZS and employees in their Philadelphia office
- Raising HOPE – provided a workshop, “Career Essentials: How to Build your Linked IN profile and Attract the Career You Seek,” with member SCOUT
- UnShattered – Provided marketing plan consultation and support as they strengthen their marketing messaging with staff and member Strategic Roots. This work will continue in 2021.
- Women’s Way – Developed a Strategic Marketing Communications Plan and provided “Change the Narrative” grant support with member ZS and employees in their Philadelphia office. Both projects continue as we enter 2021.
- Bottomless Closet – Generated awareness of their work and supporting their Executive Director as the organization shifted its programming.