Working For Women’s Win-Win Operating Model
We have a dual mission: to enable businesses to be a force for social good AND elevate underserved women in the workforce. We facilitate strategic partnerships between businesses committed to affecting social change and nonprofits focused on supporting the success of underserved women. We aggregate resources from businesses in the form of financial and skill-based contributions and channel them back to our partner nonprofits.
It’s a win-win. Nonprofits improve their capacity to serve more women. Businesses create and retain loyal employees and customers which results in better business performance.
Working for Women empowers companies to effect social change by supporting underserved women in the workforce by:
- Creating a community by building relationships with non-profits focused on elevating women in the workforce
- Aggregating resources from businesses to enable our nonprofit partners to serve more women
- Providing growth and learning opportunities for employees through skill-based volunteer opportunities
- Measuring the impact of Working for Women’s investments
- Creating a larger movement through sharing stories of our impact together