Working for Women makes it easier for businesses to be a force for social good by taking the legwork out of sorting through all the options to make a difference for women. We spend the time to meet and vet our nonprofit partners to understand their needs and opportunities for growth. This ensures our member’s resources are meaningfully applied to help our nonprofit partners grow their capacity and reach more women.
Each nonprofit partner is vetted to ensure they:
- Are aligned with our mission to elevate women who are marginalized in the workforce
- Have strong leadership and proven impact
- Have a clear path to increased impact
- Are operationally efficient
Learn about our nonprofit partners
Types of nonprofits for future consideration:
- Entrepreneurial opportunities
- Childcare support
- Financial Planning
- Formerly incarcerated women
- Policy Areas such as family leave, workplace flexibility, caring for children, pay equity and combating discrimination
We are a national organization with a focus on local impact.
Contact us to learn more about becoming a partner.